The granite stone crushing plant is of high automation. The discharging opening is adjustable. The higher crushing ratio, low energy consumption, big capacity, well shaped final products is suited for road and bridge construction. Addi tonally, the reasonable matching between crushing and screening equipment makes the whole production line occupies only a small area, the gains high economic benefits.
choose granite processing plant
It is crucial to optimize the granite quarry plant layout and design, and establish a best quarrying solution for high production and capacity. There is several factors need to considered in order to design a cost-effective granite quarry plant.
1. Rock type: hard rock, soft rock or sand and gravel.
2. Size of extracted minerals: some hard rock, depending on geology, is in massive block after extracted from the quarry. Sand and gravel will generally be in particles less than 15cm.
3. End products: final size required for final application.
4. Annual output: there is different production capacity of equipment available for different scales of rock quarry
5. Processing method: sand and gravel can be extracted above or below the water table, this lead to choice on either dry or wet processing.
granite processing technology
According to the property of granite, the granite crushing method often divided into three stages, however, with the improvement of crushing technology. Nowadays, the granite crushing only has two steps, primary crushing and fine crushing. Typically, the primary crushing of granite usually adopts the jaw crusher, and fine crushing machine adopts the VSI crusher (referrring to the vertical shaft impact crusher). The VSI crusher, as a granite crusher, has its incomparable advantages, such as 720-hour constant working, advanced oil-filtering system and multiple functions. The VSI crusher is most suitable for the fine crushing of medium and extra-hard minerals, and it has taken the place of the traditional hammer crusher, roller crusher, and roller mill.