Double roller crusher is a kind of crushing machine consisting of roller, supporting bearing, compression and adjusting device, and actuating device, etc. It is suitable for coarse grinding and intermediate crushing in cement plant, chemical industry, electric power station, mining, metallurgical industry, production of building materials and fireproofing materials and other industries. The double roller crusher can crush materials whose compression strength is not more than 160MPa. The discharging size is adjustable, and large-size materials can be crushed into different sizes.
double roller crusher used in coal pulverizer
In coal industry, double roller crusher can directly crush the raw coal through deironization and decontamination, and there is no need to remove coal gangue. Crushed materials are of small and even size. Thus, the process of coal dressing is simplified and the production cost is reduced.
double roller crusher operation
1. Deironization is very important. If materials that can not be crushed (drill bit, for example) fall into gap between the two rollers, crushing machine may be destroyed. This can cause malfunction of machine. Therefore, iron removal device should be installed to the crushing machine.
2. Adhesive materials may easily block the crushing space. If that happens, you should first stop the machine and then poke the materials.
3. Users should be especially careful when there are many large-size materials, because large materials may be piled out from crushing space and hurt people or damage the equipment.
4. When the double roller crusher have worker for a long time, the roller surface will be abraded. This may result in excessively fine granularity. At that time, users should adjust the discharging hole or inspect the equipment.
5. You should inspect the double roller crusher regularly. Lubricating oil should be added to the double roller crusher on time, to ensure good lubrication state of the equipment.